[slurm-users] Question about slurm source code and libraries

dean.w.schulze at gmail.com dean.w.schulze at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 16:52:42 UTC 2020

So that would be a top-down approach where they define the API first using OpenAPI and then generate the code from that.  I was planning on just writing the REST client code manually, but I could try putting the REST API I'll be calling into the swagger-codegen page and see what kind of client stubs it generates for me.

Thanks.