[slurm-users] Question about slurm source code and libraries

dean.w.schulze at gmail.com dean.w.schulze at gmail.com
Sat Jan 25 16:08:20 UTC 2020

Thanks for that.

Slurmrestd will be a REST endpoint.  I need a C library for REST clients that will call REST endpoints.  Maybe the library that the slurm team is using for slurmrestd will support both endpoints and clients.

I'm working on the 19.05.4 source code since it is stable, but I would  prefer to use the same C REST library that will be used in 20.02.  Does anyone know what C library that is?