[slurm-users] blastx fails with "Error memory mapping"

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 02:32:54 UTC 2020

I added that line and restarted the service via

# systemctl restart slurmctld

However, still I get the same error.
Moreover, when I salloc, I don't see slurm/ in cgroup path

[shams at hpc ~]$ salloc
salloc: Granted job allocation 293
[shams at hpc ~]$ bin/show_my_cgroup --debug
bash: bin/show_my_cgroup: No such file or directory
[shams at hpc ~]$ cd /sys/fs/cgroup/memory/
machine.slice/ system.slice/  user.slice/

Regards,
Mahmood