[slurm-users] Question concerning cgroups and

Juergen Salk juergen.salk at uni-ulm.de
Fri Jan 17 11:23:28 UTC 2020

Hi Michael,

not sure if this is the root cause of your problem, but SchedMD
recommends to set TaskAffinity to "no" in cgroup.conf when using both,
task/affinity and task/cgroup, together for TaskPlugin in slurm.conf
(see the NOTE for TaskPlugin in slurm.conf).

Best regards
Juergen Salk

--
Jürgen Salk
Scientific Software & Compute Services (SSCS)

* Michael Neff <Michael.Neff at EMEA.NEC.COM> [200117 09:24]:

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A