[slurm-users] Slurm 19-05-4-1 and Centos8

Marcus Wagner wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Fri Jan 10 12:54:32 UTC 2020

Hi William,

RuntimeDirectory=slurm

should suffice.

"If set, one or more directories by the specified names will be created
below /run (for system services) or below $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR (for user
services) when the unit is started, and removed when the unit is
stopped. The directories will have the access mode specified in
RuntimeDirectoryMode=, and will be owned by the user and group specified
in User= and Group=."

Best
Marcus

--