[slurm-users] Question about SacctMgr....

Matthias Krawutschke krawutschke at uni-potsdam.de
Fri Feb 28 08:38:35 UTC 2020

Dear Slurm-User,

I have a simple question about User and Account – Management on SLURM.

How can I find /print out, which User is associated with which account?

I can list accounts and User, but not in combination. I had no found this on
the documentation.

Best regards
.

Matthias Krawutschke, Dipl. Inf.

Universität Potsdam
ZIM - Zentrum für Informationstechnologie und Medienmanagement

Team Infrastruktur Server und Storage
Arbeitsbereich: High-Performance-Computing on Cluster - Environment

Campus Am Neuen Palais: Am Neuen Palais 10 | 14469 Potsdam
Tel: +49 331 977-4444, Fax: +49 331 977-1750

Internet:  <https://www.uni-potsdam.de/de/zim/angebote-loesungen/hpc.html>
https://www.uni-potsdam.de/de/zim/angebote-loesungen/hpc.html