[slurm-users] FairShare

Micheal Krombopulous MichealKrombopulous at outlook.com
Wed Dec 2 17:55:16 UTC 2020

Yes, that concept of rank tripped me up. The "count of user associations that start at root" you mean? Do you mean all associations across all accounts or just the account being examined? Then you say "final fairshare factor similar to (rank-- / user_assoc_count)". Wouldn't that equal 1? I'm clearly not understanding something fundamental.