[slurm-users] CR_Core_Memory behavior

Sebastian T Smith stsmith at unr.edu
Tue Aug 25 21:46:02 UTC 2020

Hi,

I agree that this may be a node configuration issue.  It might also be caused by your resource request.  Can you provide your node configuration and an example submission script?

- Sebastian

--

[University of Nevada, Reno]<http://www.unr.edu/>
Sebastian Smith

work-phone: 775-682-5050<tel:7756825050>
email: stsmith at unr.edu<mailto:stsmith at unr.edu>