[slurm-users] Restricting job submissions

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Fri Aug 14 15:05:20 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm relatively new to slurm and I'm trying to deal with something I
don't know how to address. I have a reservation set up that users can
submit jobs to. However, I don't want them to be able to submit any job
at all to this reservation. I want to restrict them to only running jobs
that call a specific application. Is there anyway to have slurm reject
jobs that don't call this application?

Not sure if I'm using the right words on this so please let me know if
I'm unclear.

Thanks

Chris Rapier
Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center