[slurm-users] ProfileInfluxDB: Influxdb server with self-signed certificate

Jeffrey T Frey frey at udel.edu
Fri Aug 14 13:17:44 UTC 2020

Making the certificate globally-available on the host may not always be permissible.  If I were you, I'd write/suggest a modification to the plugin to make the CA path (CURLOPT_CAPATH) and verification itself (CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER) configurable in Slurm.  They are both straightforward options in the CURL API (a char* and an int, respectively) that could be set directly from parsed Slurm config options.  Many other SSL CURL options would be just as easy (revocation path, etc.).