[slurm-users] Executing slurm command from Lua job_submit script?

CB cbalways at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:56:34 UTC 2020

Hi Marcus,

the essence of the code looks like

in job_submitl.lua script, it execute an external script

os.execute("/etc/slutm/test.sh".." "..job_desc.partition)

and the external test.sh executes the following command to get the
partition summary for further processing.

sinfo -h -p $1 -s

But, this sinfo command returned no result.

Regards,
Chansup