[slurm-users] Monitoring with Telegraf

Tina Friedrich tina.friedrich at it.ox.ac.uk
Thu Sep 26 15:59:54 UTC 2019

I second that question - I'm using the same combination :)

I know there's some efforts - see
https://slurm.schedmd.com/SLUG16/monitoring_influxdb_slug.pdf - but I
don't know exactly what the state of that is at the moment.

(I resorted to telegraf's 'execute script' plugin to pump some
information into influx via line protocol - all very quick & dirty, but
at least they're working examples, and it takes minutes to set them up -
ping me a direct mail if you're interested.)

Tina