[slurm-users] Heterogeneous HPC

Fulcomer, Samuel samuel_fulcomer at brown.edu
Thu Sep 19 23:27:38 UTC 2019

Hey Michael,

I obviously haven't been keeping up with any security concerns over the use
of Singularity. In a 2-3 sentence nutshell, what are they?

I've been annoyed by NVIDIA's docker distribution for DGX-1 & friends.

We've been setting up an ersatz-secure SIngularity environment for use of
mid-range DUA data like dbGaP.

Regards,
Sam