[slurm-users] Heterogeneous HPC

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:33:28 UTC 2019

For the replies. Matlab was an example. I would also like to create to
containers for OpenFoam with different versions. Then a user can choose
what he actually wants.

I would also like to know, if the technologies you mentioned can be
deployed in multinode clusters. Currently, we use Rocks 7. Should I install
singularity (or others) on all nodes or just the frontend?
And then, can users use "srun" or "salloc" for interactively login to a
node and run the container or not?

Regards,
Mahmood