[slurm-users] MaxRSS not showing up in sacct

Antony Cleave antony.cleave at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 19:38:25 UTC 2019

Just a quick thought.

What is your slurm.conf setting for this?

*JobAcctGatherType* is operating system dependent and controls what
mechanism is used to collect accounting information. Supported values are
*jobacct_gather/linux* (recommended), *jobacct_gather/cgroup* and
*jobacct_gather/none* (no information collected).

Antony