[slurm-users] One time override to force run job

Christopher Benjamin Coffey Chris.Coffey at nau.edu
Wed Sep 4 16:49:14 UTC 2019

Hi Tina,

I think you could just have a qos called "override" that has no limits, or maybe just high limits. Then, just modify the job's qos to be "override" with scontrol. Based on your setup, you may also have to update the jobs account to an "override" type account with no limits.

We do this from time to time.

Best,
Chris

—