[slurm-users] Store sstat information permanently on job completion?

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 22:04:50 UTC 2019

Except sstat can give you the MaxRSS without having cgroups and it will
give you a simple MaxRSS, whereas sacct provides a MaxRSS for every
step... have to play with that data to get the high water mark.... grrr.

I had tried to use sstat in an epilogue but apparently that is too late...

Brian Andrus