[slurm-users] tie a reservation to a QoS?

Tina Friedrich tina.friedrich at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Oct 29 09:20:01 UTC 2019

I do want them to have both, just not at the same time. I'm looking for
a slightly more automated way to either turn the priority on the QoS
down when there's a reservation, or force them to 'use up' the priority
resources within the reservation.

Sounds like we'll have to solve it with some scripting, then.

Tina