[slurm-users] tie a reservation to a QoS?

Tina Friedrich tina.friedrich at it.ox.ac.uk
Mon Oct 28 18:40:48 UTC 2019

That's fine and all sounds nice but doesn't precisely help me solve my
problem - which is how to ensure that people can't access both
scheduling priority and a reservation at the same time. I'm not going to
be able to change our terms for co-investment on the grounds of can't
figure out how to set that up.

(I'd be interested to now how exactly you give people 'access to the
same resources but at much lower priority' if not with a QoS?)

Tina