[slurm-users] Monitoring slurm with icinga2

Uwe Seher uwe.seher at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 11:01:10 UTC 2019

Hello out there!
I am a pretty fresh slurm user running a cluster of three nodes. For our
other services i have an icinga2.service to monitor our servers. Now i like
to integrate slurm into this environment. The Host check and other
standards are done with the normal plugins, but i want also to know the
state of the slurm-controller and the nodes and if possible, checks for
hanging/pending jobs or jobs running in a timelimit.
Is there a plugin out there, that can handle some of these tasks, an hour
googling around didn't bring some effort.

Thank you in advance
Uwe Seher