[slurm-users] Filter slurm e-mail notification

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 19:17:56 UTC 2019

I guess you need to decide how to approach it.

If you can't educate users as to how to appropriately use the -mail
flag, then you are assuming they will abuse it.
In that situation, you need to configure your mail server itself to rate
limit or something. That approach depends on the mail server you use.

The best solution, of course, is to educate the users.
You could create a job_submit plugin that removes mail options for
arrays, but you may negatively impact users that do need that.

Brian Andrus