[slurm-users] jobacct_gather/linux vs jobacct_gather/cgroup

Marcus Wagner wagner at itc.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Nov 4 15:08:30 UTC 2019

Hi Christopher,

I didn't want to ask, if I need the jobacct_gather/cgroup plugin, but I
wanted to say, that if one wants to use the jobacct_gather/cgroup plugin
(instead of the jobacct_gather/linux plugin) you need cgroups and
therefore the aforementioned ProctrackType and TaskPlugin settings.

Best
Marcus

--
Marcus Wagner, Dipl.-Inf.