[slurm-users] 19.05.0 x11 in sbatch

Hidas, Dean dhidas at bnl.gov
Wed May 29 23:13:08 UTC 2019

I certainly missed that.  The documentation seems to still have the --x11 flag in it (below).

Is there another way to use x11 via sbatch with similar behavior?  This has affected some users and I'd like to find a similar simple solution.

The man page (19.05.0/share/man/man1/sbatch.1) and online (https://slurm.schedmd.com/sbatch.html) read:
       --x11[=<all|batch|first|last>]
              Sets up X11 forwarding on all, batch host, first or last node(s)
              of the allocation. This option is only enabled if Slurm was com‐
              piled  with  X11  support  and PrologFlags=x11 is defined in the
              slurm.conf. Default is batch.

Thanks,

-Dean Hidas