[slurm-users] Parse error on starting slurmctld/slurmd

Priya Mishra 26priya11 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 13:01:01 UTC 2019

I am using Ubuntu-18.04 on Windows Subsystem for Linux. I have installed
slurm using the ubuntu package (slurm-wlm). I get the the following error
while starting slurmctld /slurmd:

slurmctld: error: _parse_next_key: Parsing error at unrecognized key:
SlurmctldHost slurmctld: error: Parse error in file
/etc/slurm-llnl/slurm.conf line 5: "SlurmctldHost=LAPTOP-KKM6C1SN"
slurmctld: fatal: Unable to process configuration file
The hostname provided in the configuration file is the output of 'hostname
-s' . What maybe causing the problem?

Thanks,
Priya