[slurm-users] Slurm Install on Remote System

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Sun May 26 08:54:07 UTC 2019

Priya, you could set up a cluster on Aamazon or another cloud for testing.
Please have a look at this
https://elasticluster.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

If you want to set up some virtual machines on your own laptop or server,
Google for  vagrant  slurm   There are several vagrant recipes on the net.
Please keep posting - we are all very happy to help here.