[slurm-users] Issue with x11

Stijn De Weirdt stijn.deweirdt at ugent.be
Wed May 15 15:32:19 UTC 2019

hi all,

we are currently also going through the painful process of making x11
support userfriendly, so i'm also in favour of making this work from eg
vnc or nx/x2go.

however, we now run 17.11.8, and we already noticed that 17.11.11 has
very different x11 related code. is the 19.05 x11 even more different,
or is it similar to 17.11.11? (if we have to retest/redebug twice, we
might wait till 19.05 and some extra weeks ;)

thanks,

stijn