[slurm-users] Slurm resource limits on jobs

Barbara Krašovec barbara.krasovec at ijs.si
Tue May 7 12:53:29 UTC 2019

Resources are limited with cgroups in SLURM. Check the documentation:

https://slurm.schedmd.com/cgroups.html

You simply specify ProctrackType=proctrack/cgroup or/and
TaskPlugin=task/cgroup in slurm.conf and then configure which resources
are limited and how much in the cgroup.conf:

https://slurm.schedmd.com/cgroup.conf.html

Barbara