[slurm-users] SLURM User Group Meetings: "Back Issues"

Kevin Buckley Kevin.Buckley at pawsey.org.au
Thu Mar 28 02:56:39 UTC 2019

I happened to be reading the NERSC website's news article

https://www.nersc.gov/news-publications/nersc-news/nersc-center-news/2017/nersc-co-hosts-2017-slurm-user-group-meeting/

which searching for a particular talk.

The NERSC news article contains a link to the SchedMD website behind
the "xlick here" in

For a complete list of speakers and abstracts, click here.

Sadly that appear to be a link to a canonical page for the
SLURM User Group Meeting

https://slurm.schedmd.com/slurm_ug_agenda.html

which renders it useless, as the canonical page, currently
anyway, points to the 2018 agenda.

Does the SchedMD website contain "back issues" of SLURM User
Group Meeting info, or do we have to rely on somene external
to SchedMD "caching" the info out on the interweb thing, as
with the best search item result at Google for the 2016 event,
vis:

http://biocluster.ucr.edu/~jhayes/slurm/slurm_ug_agenda.shtml

Here's hoping,
Kevin