[slurm-users] Changing node weights in partitions

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Mar 23 02:38:38 UTC 2019

On 22/3/19 12:51 pm, Ole Holm Nielsen wrote:

> The web page explains how the weight mask is defined: Each digit in the
> mask defines a node property.  Please read the example given.

I don't think that's what José is asking for, he wants the weights for a
node to be different when being considered in one partition to when it's
being considered in a different partition.

I don't think you can do that though I'm afraid, José, I think the
weight is only attached to the node and the partition doesn't influence it.

All the best,
Chris
--
  Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA