[slurm-users] What means this error ?

Eli V eliventer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 12:48:31 UTC 2019

My first guess would be that the host is not listed as one of the two
controllers in the slurm.conf. Also, keep in mind munge, and thus
slurm is very sensitive to lack of clock synchronization between
nodes. FYI, I run a hand built slurm 18.08.07 on debian 8 & 9 without
issues. Haven't tried 10 yet.