[slurm-users] Configure Slurm 17.11.9 in Ubuntu 18.10 with use of PMI

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:18:13 UTC 2019

Palle, you will get a more up to date version of Slurm by using the GitHub
repository
https://github.com/SchedMD/slurm

You do not necessarily have to use the Linux distribution version of
packages, which are often out of date.
However - please tell us a bit more about your environment.
Specifically, are you using some cluster middleware such as OpenHPC or
Bright?
In such a case you are probably better staying with the version provided by
the middleware.