[slurm-users] Job error when using --job-name=`basename $PWD`

Marcus Boden mboden at gwdg.de
Mon Jul 29 06:22:28 UTC 2019

Hi Fabio,

are you sure that command substition works in the #SBATCH part of the
jobscript? I don't think that slurm actally evaluates that, though I
might be wrong.

It seems like the #SBATCH after the --job-name line are not evaluated
anymore, therefore you can't start srun with two tasks (since slurm only
allocates one).

Best regards,
Marcus

--
Marcus Vincent Boden, M.Sc.
Arbeitsgruppe eScience
E-Mail: mboden at gwdg.de
---------------------------------------
Gesellschaft fuer wissenschaftliche
Datenverarbeitung mbH Goettingen (GWDG)
Am Fassberg 11, 37077 Goettingen
E-Mail: gwdg at gwdg.de
Tel.:   +49 (0)551 201-1510
Fax:    +49 (0)551 201-2150
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Prof. Dr. Ramin Yahyapour
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender:
Prof. Dr. Christian Griesinger
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Goettingen
Registergericht: Goettingen