[slurm-users] [External] Re: Invalid qos specification

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Mon Jul 15 20:47:03 UTC 2019

I found the problem. It was between the chair and keyboard:

> $ salloc -p general -q qos -t 00:30:00

When I type the qos right, it works:

$ salloc -p general -q debug -t 00:30:00 -A unix
salloc: Granted job allocation 529343

$ scontrol  show job 529343 | grep QOS
    Priority=13736 Nice=0 Account=unix QOS=debug

I will go stand in the corner now...

Prentice Bisbal
Lead Software Engineer
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory