[slurm-users] Hide Filesystem From Slurm

Lloyd Brown lloyd_brown at byu.edu
Thu Jul 11 15:49:11 UTC 2019

We've taken the per-user-namespace approach, as my boss documented here:
http://tech.ryancox.net/2013/07/per-user-tmp-and-devshm-directories.html

This setup makes sure that all user processes are in their own
namespace, whether they're launched by slurm or not.  We do put them
inside a subdir of /tmp, but you could probably do something similar
that puts them into /scratch.

Lloyd

--
Lloyd Brown