[slurm-users] RFC: Slurm Tool to Automate and Track Large Job Arrays

Alex Chekholko alex at calicolabs.com
Fri Jan 18 17:51:48 UTC 2019

Almost every place I worked built some site-specific tools for managing
jobs that some people found very useful.  E.g.
https://github.com/StanfordBioinformatics/SJM
http://clusterjob.org/

There have also been some efforts to standardize this sort of thing:
https://www.commonwl.org/

I have not used any of them myself.