[slurm-users] salloc with bash scripts problem

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 08:25:32 MST 2019

BTW, currently I can not run salloc on a node

[mahmood at rocks7 ~]$ salloc
salloc: Granted job allocation 272
[mahmood at rocks7 ~]$ exit
exit
salloc: Relinquishing job allocation 272
[mahmood at rocks7 ~]$ ssh compute-0-2
Warning: untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed: xauth key data not generated
Last login: Wed Jan  2 10:24:35 2019 from rocks7.local
Rocks Compute Node
Rocks 7.0 (Manzanita)
Profile built 17:52 24-Dec-2018

Kickstarted 09:37 24-Dec-2018
[mahmood at compute-0-2 ~]$ salloc
salloc: error: Job submit/allocate failed: Access/permission denied
[mahmood at compute-0-2 ~]$

Regards,
Mahmood