[slurm-users] Kinda Off-Topic: data management for Slurm clusters

Christopher Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Sat Feb 23 00:46:33 UTC 2019

On 2/22/19 3:54 PM, Aaron Jackson wrote:

> Happy to answer any questions about our setup.

<shamless_plug>

If folks are interested in a mailing list where this discussion would be
decidedly on-topic then I'm happy to add people to the Beowulf list
where there's a lot of other folks with expertise in this area too.. :-)

Email me directly to get added (I had to disable the Mailman web
interface way of subscribing as it was being used to mailbomb people
with subscription requests and the old server got blacklisted because of
that).

</shamless_plug>

All the best,
Chris