[slurm-users] New Bright Cluster Slurm issue for AD users

Yugendra Guvvala yguvvala at cambridgecomputer.com
Wed Feb 13 04:56:38 UTC 2019

Hi,

We are bringing a new cluster online. We installed SLURM through Bright Cluster Manager how ever we are running into a issue here.

We are able to run jobs as root user and users created using bright cluster (cmsh commands). How ever we use AD authentication for all our users and when we try to submit jobs to slurm using AD users we are getting following error message.

srun: fatal: Invalid user id: 10952
srun: fatal: Invalid user id: 10952
srun: error: cnode001: task 0: Exited with exit code 1

Attached is the slurm.con file for reference. Please let us know if you have any insight into this.

Thanks,
Yugi

Yugendra Guvvala | HPC Technologist  | Cambridge Computer  | "Artists in Data Storage"
Direct: 781-250-3273  | Cell: 806-773-4464  | yguvvala at cambridgecomputer.com  | www.cambridgecomputer.com <http://www.cambridgecomputer.com/>