[slurm-users] Partition question

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 00:50:05 UTC 2019

There are numerous ways to get this functionality.

The simplest is probably to just have a separate partition that will
only allow job times of 1 hour or less.

There are also options that would involve preemption of the longer jobs
so the quicker ones could run, priorities, etc.

It all depends on what best suits the specific needs.

Brian Andrus