[slurm-users] cleanup script after timeout

Juergen Salk juergen.salk at uni-ulm.de
Wed Dec 11 23:44:06 UTC 2019

Hi Brian,

can you maybe elaborate on how exactly you verified that your epilog
does not run when a job exceeds it's walltime limit? Does it run when
the jobs end normally or when a running job is cancelled by the user?

I am asking because in our environment the epilog also runs when a job
hits the walltime limit or is cancelled and I think this is actually
how it is supposed to work.

Best regards
Jürgen

--
Jürgen Salk
Scientific Software & Compute Services (SSCS)

* Brian Andrus <toomuchit at gmail.com> [191211 10:19]:

--
GPG A997BA7A | 87FC DA31 5F00 C885 0DC3  E28F BD0D 4B33 A997 BA7A