[slurm-users] Timeout and Epilogue

Brian Andrus toomuchit at gmail.com
Mon Dec 9 19:56:38 UTC 2019

Absolutely, which we do, however it is difficult to simulate all the
possible job failures/ending/cancellations in 2 minutes or at all for
some things.

So we post on the forums both to see if this has been found out and to
draw attention to the fact that the documentation could be improved by
adding a bit of clarification.

Brian