[slurm-users] Slurm 19-05-4-1 and Centos8

Shane Kelly Shane.Kelly at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Dec 6 07:23:58 UTC 2019

Hi Phillip,
	Thanks for taking the time to reply to me - while I did search
the list before posting, I did not find your response.

Many thanks for pointing out the solution - originally, and again for
me specifically. You, and people like you keep open-source software
moving forward.

Thanks again for your time, I do appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Shane Kelly