[slurm-users] AllocNodes on partition no longer working

Sajdak, Doris djm29 at buffalo.edu
Wed Aug 14 17:46:32 UTC 2019

We upgraded from version 18.08.4 to 19.05.1-2 today and are suddenly getting a permission denied error on partitions where we have AllocNodes set.  If we remove the AllocNodes constraint, the job submits successfully but then users can submit from anywhere which is not what we want.  Has anyone else seen this problem?

sbatch: error: Batch job submission failed: Access/permission denied

Thanks,
Dori

***************************************
Dori Sajdak
Senior Systems Administrator
Center for Computational Research
University at Buffalo, State University of New York
701 Ellicott St
Buffalo, New York 14203
Phone: (716) 881-8934
Fax: (716) 849-6656