[slurm-users] Fwd: Getting information about AssocGrpCPUMinutesLimit for a job

Henkel, Andreas henkel at uni-mainz.de
Fri Aug 9 06:00:26 UTC 2019

Sorry,didn’t send to the list

Anfang der weitergeleiteten Nachricht:

Von: Henkel <henkel at uni-mainz.de<mailto:henkel at uni-mainz.de>>
Datum: 8. August 2019 um 09:21:55 MESZ
An: "Sarlo, Jeffrey S" <JSarlo at Central.UH.EDU<mailto:JSarlo at Central.UH.EDU>>
Betreff: Aw:⁨ [slurm-users] Getting information about AssocGrpCPUMinutesLimit for a job⁩

Hi Jeff,

Users may call sshare -l and have a look at the TRESRunMin. There the
number  of  TRES-minutes  allocated  by jobs currently running against
the account is listed. With a little math (cpu*timelimit) about the job
in question the users should be able to figure this out. At least they
wouldn't need the debug level increased ot a log file.

Best,

Andreas