[slurm-users] Job dispatching policy

Prentice Bisbal pbisbal at pppl.gov
Mon Apr 29 13:21:52 UTC 2019

I see two separate, unrelated problems here:

Problem 1:

> Warning: untrusted X11 forwarding setup failed: xauth key data not
> generated

What have you done to investigate this xauth problem further?

I know there have been discussions about this problem in the past on
this mailing list. Did you search to see if the previous discussions
contained a fix for this?

Problem 2:

> ./workbench.sh: line 4:
> /state/partition1/ans190/v190/Framework/bin/Linux64/runwb2: No such
> file or directory
Some thing is wrong with your job specification. You are referencing an
incorrect path somewhere.

Prentice