[slurm-users] How to apply for multiple GPU cards from different worker nodes?

Ran Du bella.ran.du at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 08:15:54 UTC 2019

Dear Antony,

      It's worked!

      I checked the allocation, and here is the record:

      Nodes=gpu012 CPU_IDs=0-2 Mem=3072 GRES_IDX=gpu:v100(IDX:0-7)
Nodes=gpu013 CPU_IDs=0 Mem=1024 GRES_IDX=gpu:v100(IDX:0-7)

      The job has got what it applied for.

      And another question is : how to apply for multiple cards could not
be divided exactly by 8? For example, to apply for 10 GPU cards, 8 cards on
one node and 2 cards on another node?

     Thanks a lot again for your kind help.

Best regards,
Ran