[slurm-users] Getting current memory size of a job

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:12:47 UTC 2019

Hi again
May I know why MaxRSS column is empty? Also, which option should I use to
show the name of the second line. What is that?

# sacct -j 827 --format="CPUTime,MaxRSS,Elapsed"
   CPUTime     MaxRSS    Elapsed
  20:14:16              01:26:44
  07:13:40              01:26:44
# squeue -j 827
             JOBID PARTITION     NAME     USER ST       TIME  NODES
NODELIST(REASON)
               827    QUARTZ     myQE   ghatee  R    1:27:20      6
compute-0-[0-4],rocks7

Regards,
Mahmood