[slurm-users] Extreme long db upgrade 16.05.6 -> 17.11.3

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Tue Apr 2 13:18:51 UTC 2019

Hi Lech,

IMHO, the Slurm user community would benefit the most from your
interesting work on MySQL/MariaDB performance, if your patch could be
made against the current 18.08 and the coming 19.05 releases.  This
would ensure that your work is carried forward.

Would you be able to make patches against 18.08 and 19.05?  If you
submit the patches to SchedMD, my guess is that they'd be very
interested.  A site with a SchedMD support contract (such as our site)
could also submit a bug report including your patch.

/Ole