[slurm-users] Setting up a separate timeout for interactive jobs

Renfro, Michael Renfro at tntech.edu
Wed Sep 19 10:48:11 MDT 2018

We have multiple partitions using the same nodes. The interactive partition is high priority and limited on time and resources. The batch partition is low priority and has looser time and resource restrictions.

And we have a shell function that calls srun —partition=interactive —pty $SHELL to make it easier to submit interactive jobs.

--
Mike Renfro  / HPC Systems Administrator, Information Technology Services
931 372-3601<tel:931%20372-3601> / Tennessee Technological University