[slurm-users] Create users

Douglas Jacobsen dmjacobsen at lbl.gov
Thu Sep 13 08:48:08 MDT 2018

At one point in time we would also use the job_submit.lua to add users,
however, I cannot recommend it in general since job_submit runs while locks
are held within slurmcltd, which could have dramatic performance or even
functionality impacts if there are delays in adding the user.
----
Doug Jacobsen, Ph.D.
NERSC Computer Systems Engineer
Acting Group Lead, Computational Systems Group
National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center <http://www.nersc.gov>
dmjacobsen at lbl.gov